This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

X RAW Studio & X-T20 issue

Discussion in 'X-T2, X-T1, X-T20, X-T10, X-T100' started by Jeff Davies, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Jeff Davies

Jeff Davies Active Member

-Return to Top-

Help, please.
    I have just updated my X-T20 firmware to version 2.00 & I have downloaded X RAW Studio V1.1.1 (2)
    I can open Studio on my desktop (Mac) but as soon as I attempt to connect the camera to the computer Studio shuts off, saying "Fujifilm X RAW Studio quit unexpectedly."
    Same when I attempt to open a Fuji RAW file on the computer.
    Am I missing something?
    Thank you in advance

Jeff

2. mjm obrien

mjm obrien Member

-Return to Top-

Menu/Wrench/Connection Setting/PC Connection Mode USB RAW/USB RAW CONV./Backup Restore

3. Jeff Davies

Jeff Davies Active Member

-Return to Top-

No, I had that part of it covered.
    Thanks for the reply though.

4. RichB

RichB New Member

-Return to Top-

I don't have an answer I'm afraid, but I just registered on this forum to report that I am having the exact same issue with the X-T20

The application stays open fine, till I connect the camera. Sometimes it takes a while for the application to detect it. Once it has, it unexpectedly quits in a matter of minutes.

The problem may be that I am running OSX 10.9.5 so I need to upgrade (minimum listed is 10.10.5 or Windows 7) but I haven't yet as I am not able to currently fully complete a second back up and I don't trust my main back up that much, and also whenever I upgrade OS my Mac goes a bit slower.

Are you running a compatible OS?