This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Thumbgrip recommendation

Discussion in 'X100F, X100T, X100S, X100, and X70' started by kevistopheles, Jun 13, 2018 at 6:19 PM.

1. kevistopheles

kevistopheles Analog

-Return to Top-

I picked up a used X100 (I guess they're all used at this point)na wanted to pick up a thumb grip to go with it. In the past I've used Lensmate thumb grips on my X-E1, X-P1 and X10 and I like them a lot but finding one for the X100/X100s is a long shot and I don't see any way I would be willing to shell out the money for a Thumbs Up. Which of the many Chinese made thumb grips (and yes, I do realize Match Technical are also Chinese made) do you like?

I was looking through some old threads but it looks like there are a lot of new options out there (and a lot less that fit the X100/X100s these days).

2. robert

robert Administrator Staff Member

-Return to Top-

A Please login or register to view links is far better than just a thumb grip, as it has not only thumb support but many other features.

3. kevistopheles

kevistopheles Analog

-Return to Top-

Hmmm...that’s a good idea. I hadn’t thought of going with a case. And the price is reasonable too.

4. Robmas4229

Robmas4229 Premium Member

-Return to Top-

Is the one for the X100T the same? I have one (Lensmate silver) available, along with a few other T accessories since upgrading to the F. I suppose I should post a grab bag in the classifieds? I've not done that before.

5. kevistopheles

kevistopheles Analog

-Return to Top-

As I understand it the X100/X100s thumb grips are interchangeable but the ones for the X100T and later don't fit the older models. That is unless someone here has tried them and knows differently???