This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Instax Share SP-2 Printer - Need Help!

Discussion in 'Printing (Instax and others)' started by Rosie, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Rosie

Rosie New Member

-Return to Top-

I have had the SP-2 printer for a year and not had a single problem. Suddenly I connect it to the wifi just like I always have, when I go to the app to use it says Not Connected, turn printer on. Occasionally I have gotten it to connect, no clue what I even did differently. Every time it says it is connected when I go to the pics on my phone it says The Selected Picture Cannot be Used. HELP!! If I use the Take Picture mode it connects and works!! I am beyond frustrated with this. and I have updated the App! The firmware is up to date. Thank you for any feedback!!

2. Goldingd

Goldingd Premium Member

-Return to Top-

Firmware (in printer) issue.??

3. Rosie

Rosie New Member

-Return to Top-

The firmware says it is up to date. I just put the app on a different family members iphone in my house & it worked perfectly! No I really have no clue what to do!

4. tijuana taxi

tijuana taxi Premium Member

-Return to Top-

Uninstall and reinstall the app perhaps

5. Rosie

Rosie New Member

-Return to Top-

I tried that a bunch of times as well. I reinstall - set it up and it still wouldn't work!