This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

In camera RAW to JPEG accidental

Discussion in 'X-Pro2 and X-Pro1' started by desco, May 16, 2018.

1. desco

desco Member

-Return to Top-

Hi
    had 2 Xpro1's now 2 Xpro2's in use most days
    What has happened? one minute shooting RAW as always, next, unnoticed, shooting JPEG with a green tint.
    in Capture 1 needed to take the WB down to 500!!! to get anywhere near rid of the green.
    All put back to normal, but what must I have done to change from RAW to JPEG going nowhere near the menu?
    thanks for any ideas.

2. zen

zen Premium Member

-Return to Top-

you knocked the camera into advanced filter, probably toy camera, check your drive dial next time this occurs.

Richard_R likes this.
  3. JimFenner

JimFenner Premium Member

-Return to Top-

(wild guess) you haven't yet applied the post-Xmas firmware 4.0 + you switched accidentally or otherwise to some sort of bracketing which used to be JPEG-only?

4. desco

desco Member

-Return to Top-

Hi Zen
    Think you are right, started but un noticed a few days ago on the last shot of the day. Continued yesterday at another photoshoot. when I realised I swopped cameras and re took many shots. Comparing metadata of similar shots I can see the change to JPEG. Took some shots today in "advanced filter" and yes, same result.
    Many thanks, cleared the worry away!

zen likes this.
  5. bralk

bralk Premium Member

-Return to Top-

Wish you could disable all jpeg functions and menu items as a general setting;)