I just bought the Fuji X-T20 with the 18-55 for $1200. But now the Fuji X-T2 (with 18-55) is selling for $1500, which is just $300 more than the X-T20. I'm wondering if I should return the T20 and get the T2. I'll be using this for video work while traveling, so the f-log and slow motion features in the X-T2 seems attractive to me. At the same time, touch screen on the X-T20 would help with focus transitions. And the X-T20 being smaller is also nicer for travel. But the X-T2 with the $400 discount seems like a good deal, so if I decide to change things up later this year, I might not lose that much money if I have to sell this. Any tips?