This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

fun with a phone

Discussion in 'Other Cameras' started by dixeyk, Dec 6, 2017.

1. dixeyk

dixeyk Dabbler

-Return to Top-

Please login or register to view links by Please login or register to view links, on Flickr

2. Lisa

Lisa Premium Member

-Return to Top-

IPhone?

I recently saw some pics from a Motorola Moto that were quite good. This is exceptional.

3. dixeyk

dixeyk Dabbler

-Return to Top-

Yep, it’s from my iPhone. It was what I had handy when I saw the leaf and the the way the light was. I am really quite pkeased with it. I did a little PP and cropped at my bit as well as added some vignetting.

Lisa likes this.
  4. Alice

Alice Premium Member

-Return to Top-

Great shot!
    The other day I saw images by a pro using his iPhone. The images were exceptional, and sometimes are used in advertising. I think it was in a photography magazine. He normally uses his DSLR but doesn’t shrink away from his iPhone. His advertising clients know and accept it because all that matters is the result.
    Of course, if he’s shooting for a billboard he uses the higher mp of his DSLR, but I would think a phone image, if no cropping needed, could still work.

5. dixeyk

dixeyk Dabbler

-Return to Top-

I should think the a phone image could work for a number of things. What I like about it is that it's the equivalent to a 28mm on FF and it fits in my pocket (any pocket).