This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Fuji X-T1 & 90mm 2.0 1994 BMW 325i

Discussion in 'General' started by Frank Weiser, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Frank Weiser

Frank Weiser Premium Member

-Return to Top-

Some fun with the Fuji 90mm F2.0
    Silvertone effect F4 1/250

Please login or register to view links by Please login or register to view links, on Flickr

DaveX likes this.
  2. Tillman_b

Tillman_b Well-Known Member

-Return to Top-

Years ago my boss at the time had one of these as a company car. That thing had a manual transmission, cornered well and didn't argue at all if you wound out the RPMs a bit. Nice shot, it brought back some memories of taking the long way through some beautiful countryside just to hear that engine make it's music.

3. Frank Weiser

-Return to Top-

I bought the car for a song in an estate sale. It was a project car almost complete. All new interior and top with only 70,000 Miles. Next year I want to have the trunk along with a few other scratches repainted so I can enter it in a car show.

Tillman_b likes this.
  4. Frank Weiser

-Return to Top-

Original Pic.

Please login or register to view links by Please login or register to view links, on Flickr