This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

14mm f/2.8 Dunraven Bay (Southerndown to locals), Vale of Glamorgan

Discussion in 'Lens-Specific Photo Archive' started by morhafren, Mar 13, 2018.

1. morhafren

morhafren Premium Member

-Return to Top-

As a local with all the indifference (certainly not contempt) that familiarity is supposed to breed I'd never really appreciated this beach photographically until it featured in a dedicated chapter in a photography magazine. The best weather of the year this morning and a quick check on the tide tables made sure we were down there this morning - my wife with an XE-1 and me with an X-T1 + 14mm f/2.8 + polariser for the almost cloudless sky: One problem was flare from the sun but when it appeared in the corners I just left it there:
    Sdown large Rock pool towards beach small.jpg

2. Angus

Angus Premium Member

-Return to Top-

Would love to visit Wales.
    Thanks for sharing

morhafren likes this.
  3. morhafren

morhafren Premium Member

-Return to Top-

Thanks, Angus. I spent a limited time working on a ship around Lewis, Harris and even St Kilda in 1967 and mean to re-acquaint myself some day. In the meantime Peter May's great books keep me going!