This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Develoment update for GFX 100S

Discussion in 'Fujifilm X News & Rumors' started by palane, Sep 13, 2018.

1. palane

palane Premium Member

-Return to Top-

Not only do we get the announcement of 50R but some info about the "BIG" fellah that should take the genre UP!
    Sept 25th

This will cost a bit(too much for many) but i'm sure it will be superb.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  2. F2Bthere

F2Bthere Premium Member

-Return to Top-

This is still just a rumor, no? I guess in two weeks we will know if this one is true.

There have been rumors since the day the GFX was announced (partially Fuji created them in the initial announcement in Japan when they spoke of 100 MP sensors).

I will certainly be excited if and when we get anything from Fuji on these topics. Otherwise we are stuck with speculation....

3. palane

palane Premium Member

-Return to Top-

I saw this on **** Rumours,he said it was from a "trusted source".My guess its close to the mark.

Its not an announcement with specs,just an acknowledgement that they are developing it.

One spec we do know is its a Sony BSI 100mp sensor and its going cost a Zillion.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018