This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Arsenal - a review after one week

Discussion in 'General Photography Discussion' started by Richard_R, Aug 14, 2018.

1. BillC-PA

BillC-PA Premium Member

-Return to Top-

Thanks for the information ..... just cancelled my pre-order. (I have enough photographic 'junk' already, don't need anymore)

2. SquarePeg

SquarePeg Hear me roar

-Return to Top-

Ads for this have been popping up in my Facebook and Instagram feeds at an annoying rate. Was wondering if I was missing something - thanks for the info that I can continue to ignore this gadget.

3. Richard_R

Richard_R Eclectic eccentric Staff Member

-Return to Top-

Firmware version 0.9.16 has been released with claims that it supports the X-T1. I have not tried it and the only comment about it I have seen on the web indicates that the camera still does not work with Arsenal. I might try it over the weekend as the weather is looking pretty ordinary at this stage.

BillC-PA likes this.
  4. Vaibhav

Vaibhav New Member

-Return to Top-

I faced the exact same experience on my X-T1 and have parked the device in a corner. Maybe I'll open it next year to see if any updates have helped. Guess Ryan and team were too aggressive and did not really understand the complexities of multiple platforms of cameras and phones!!!!

5. Eric Myers

Eric Myers New Member

-Return to Top-

I downloaded the latest update and tried several times to get Arsenal to work with my X-T1, but no luck. It still finds the arsenal device, but then reports that it can't find the device. At one point I voiced frustration when I was communicating with their tech support. I was given the option for a refund and a postage mailer. I think I'm very close to taking them up on their offer...